On Friday Rafael Holdings, (NYSE:RFL) traded with change of -2.18% on volume of 109202 shares in the last session as compared to average volume of 59943 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $19.5 and it gained highest price of $20.88. RFL has total market capitalization of $275389384. Its closing value stands at $19.77.
On Oct. 4, 2019, Rafael Holdings, (NYSE:RFL) notified revenue of $4.9 million and a loss per share of $0.35 for the fiscal year ended July 31, 2019. Fourth quarter revenue was $1.4 million and the loss per share was $0.16.
Recent Operational Highlights
- Rafael Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company in which the Company holds preferred equity and a warrant to increase ownership to 56% of the fully diluted equity interests, reached an out-licensing agreement with Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. of Japan. Ono gained exclusive rights to develop and commercialize Rafael Pharma’s lead drug candidate, CPI-613® (devimistat) and related compounds for all indications in certain Asia-Pacific region countries. Rafael Pharma received an upfront payment of $12.9 million, with the right to an additional $150.3 million contingent on attainment of certain developmental and commercial milestones. Rafael Pharma will also receive low-double digit royalties based on net sales.
- Rafael Pharma continued to expand its pivotal Phase 3 trial of CPI-613® (devimistat) for patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) adding clinical trial sites in France, Austria, South Korea and Spain.
- Rafael Pharma continued to expand its pivotal Phase 3 trial of CPI-613® (devimistat) in combination with modified FOLFIRINOX as a first-line treatment for patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer adding clinical trial sites in France, Korea and Israel.
- Future Oncology, a peer-reviewed medical journal, published two manuscripts about the details of ongoing Phase 2 and Phase 3 studies at Rafael Pharma.
- LipoMedix Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage company in which we hold a majority interest, was awarded a Horizon 2020 Phase 1 grant for the project: Promitil® – a new ‘smart’ nanomedicine for cancer chemo-radiotherapy. Horizon 2020 is a research and innovation program of the European Union.
James Blair has more than 10 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. He also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. He earned bachelor degree from Union College with a focus in Business Administration. James is the Senior Editor of Financial category. He also holds an MBA from Penn State University He has two daughter and two children.
Address: 955 Maryland Avenue, Bayou, Florida
Phone Number: 727-546-3350